Where we are
Cygnet is a 50 minute drive south of Hobart via Huonville. This drive has beautiful views across hills, farmland and forest.
Alternatively, Cygnet is a 1 hour drive from Hobart via Oyster Cove or Woodbridge, taking in the Channel’s spectacular coastline.
While you’re in Cygnet, enjoy our vibrant town with its eclectic mix of coffee shops, galleries, accommodation and breathtaking countryside.
Also in our area
- Peppermint Bay – Superb waters edge destination with restaurant, bar, garden and gallery.
- Bruny Island – Explore pristine beaches and National Park or take an adventure cruise beneath Australia’s highest sea cliffs, into deep sea caves or alongside hundreds of fur seals.
- Huonville – the regional center of the Huon Valley, has a complete range of services and boating on the majestic Huon River.
- Tarhune Airwalk – A tree top walk high above the wilderness floor with spectacular views over river junctions or closer views from the swinging bridges walk.
- Hastings Caves and Thermal Springs – go underground to see the spectacular formations in ancient dolomite, then swim in the 28°C naturally heated pool.